YOU SAVE 233.30 $!
-13 arquicars each containing 2 verisons – 1 workplane based, 1 non-workplane based
-178 human arquifigures each containing 2 verisons – 1 workplane based, 1 non-workplane based:
- 30 sitting figures;
- 63 sports figures;
- 58 standing figures;
- 28 walking figures.
- 9 beds;
- 4 chairs;
- 4 sofas.
-70 arquiplants including the planters:
- 1 grass pack containing 9 grass variations each in 2 versions – 1 scalabe, 1 fixed size;
- 8 hedges each in 2 versions – 1 scalabe, 1 fixed size;
- 6 ivies each in 4 versions – 1 scalabe, 3 fixed sizes;
- 16 planters included for the compatibility with the plants;
- 40 plants each in 4 versions – 1 scalabe, 3 fixed sizes;
- 7 shrubs each in 4 versions – 1 scalabe, 3 fixed sizes.
- 15 detailed and non-detailed (triangles as leaves) broadleaf trees each in 4 versions – 1 scalabe, 3 fixed sizes;
- 10 detailed and non-detailed (triangles as leaves) conifer trees each in 4 versions – 1 scalabe, 3 fixed sizes;
- 5 palmtrees each in 4 versions – 1 scalabe, 3 fixed sizes;
- 3 conceptual trees.
-all textures are included
The total downloadable zip files have a filesize of 1.26 GB
All the families contain 3D geometry so they synchronize and cast correct shadows in any view.
All the families react to the Revit Detail Levels and the Coarse Detail Level should be used when working on your project to provide a smooth workflow.
The families work as a whole and provide an easy way to populate entire projects and bring them to life while the materials can be modified from the Instance or Type properties; you should not replace the materials with different materials, just replace or modify the assets.
All of the families, except some of the arquifigures, contain various instance parameters what makes them easy to be customized individually.
Each category of the families is built the same way providing a common look and reaction to parameters so no different and confusing parameters.
This package doesn’t contain the free families, except for the planters to ease the compatibility with the plant families.
All the planting families including the trees, are easy to scale by simply dragging a handle or enter the desired height.
The non-detailed trees have an advantage when working with giant projects that contain a large numbers of trees, or as background trees.
All the families contain a type parameter that allows them to display any placeholder in Enscape. That way you can have the arquitree graphics inside your Revit project and the Enscape assets in Enscape. When you move the arquifamily in Revit, the Enscape moves to. This comes in handy if you don’t want to display human silhouettes in Enscape for example.